Hrimnir Flash Noseband - Sunset Rose
This elegant and classic caveson with extra soft padding is especially comfortable for the horse. It is made of high quality leather with buckles made of rustproof stainless steel. Rolls in the buckles enable easy and quick adjustment. An extra layer of leather under the buckle prevents pinching. Keepers provide extra security and a clean look. The removable flash strap threads through a T-shaped loop in the noseband. The T- shaped loop can be removed easily, so the noseband has the clean look of a regular caveson if used without flash strap. The embedded rhinestones in the noseband give this flash noseband a special and elegant look.
- Removable flash strap
- Thick soft padding around nose and jaw for extra comfort and better distribution of pressure
- Slim design for light comfort
- High quality leather infused with extra oil for durability and softness
- Embedded rhinestones in noseband Colour: Sunset Rosa - Inspired by Icelandic nature
- Stainless steel buckles with rolls for easy adjustment
- Buckle guards to prevent pinching
The pictures may include other products from the Hrímnir Shop. Only the product described above is included in the price
For young horses we recommend using a drop noseband instead of a caveson. In youngsters, the molars at the sides of the jaw are a lot bigger compared to the skull during growth. Often, you can see or feel the upper and lower molars bulging out through the cheeks like two ridges along the side of the head. Since the caveson closes around that area of the head, it is likely to press the soft cheeks towards the molars when pressure is put on the noseband. Especially young horses that are still learning to carry the bit correctly can occasionally brace against the noseband. This could cause lesions on the inside of the cheeks.