Eques Sella Plus
Sella Plus is a saddle with good support for horse and rider. It is currently the best-selling saddle in Scandinavia as it fits most horses.
Sella Plus is designed so the rider can be in close contact with the horse. It is a short mono-flap saddle and the knee rolls are placed on the outside and give good support. The design of the knee rolls and seat combine to help promote a correct position of the rider. The seat is medium deep.
Characteristics of Sella Plus:
- Flexible saddle tree with changeable gullet
- Quality leather (made of soft calf skin) with a good grip
- Front riser effect that lifts the front of the saddle up and therefore achieves the same purpose as a riser pad
- The shape of the panels of the saddle is designed for a wider surface for better weight distribution and comfort of the horse
- The panels are with three layers of latex
Available in size 16”, 16,5″, 17″ and 17,5″,
The contact surface of a 17″ Sella Plus is: 44 cm.
Allow 3-6 weeks for delivery.