20" Leather Contour Dressage Girth ThinLine
Leather Contour Dressage Girth ThinLine – Lined with pressure distributing non slip foam this European leather girth is the best short girth you can buy for your horse.
The ThinLine® Dressage Girth is designed for horse comfort with a contoured shape and a fully elasticized middle. It has stainless steel hardware throughout, including a center D-ring and roller buckles at each end. Leather keepers provide a clean look for your billets.Made with the best European leather.
Because it’s made with ThinLine, this girth won’t slip or rub and conforms gently to your horse’s belly for a more comfortable ride. Easy-care and extremely durable.
Because ThinLine provides so much comfort this will soon be your favorite dressage girth.
Girths are stamped in Centimeters, for your convenience please see the conversion table below.
- Breathable, anti-microbial, and no-slip/no-rub. ThinLine lining keeps your horse comfortable and your saddle in place. This girth does not slide, bunch, or pinch your horse’s skin.
- Easy to clean and very durable!
- No need for sheepskin; dirt will not stick to ThinLine.
- Horses never have a skin reaction to ThinLine.
- Keep them cool and comfortable so they can perform better.
- On the outside, fashionable and great looking quality leather. Against the horse, unbeatable comfort.
Care: Use ThinLine Tack Cleaner to clean the ThinLine material and the leather. Lexol or oil based leather cleaners will harden the foam. Use leather cleaners on only the leather portions.
In stock in 20" for any other size allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.