Fagers Sweet Iron Loose rings - JULIA
A bit many have been waiting for, Hello Julia!
Julia's anatomically shaped double jointed mouthpiece creates space for the tongue and therefore relieve it from pressure. Instead the bar pressure increased.
Together with the taste of sweet iron and copper this bit are easily accepted even by very picky and sensitive horses.
The Center piece Buster Roller is sharper than other flat surface links because it is smaler but higher i size. It also gives the horse something to play with.
Highlt effective on horses that wants to lean on the bit.
When pressure is applied to a horse with a sensitive tongue the signs may vary. Here are some of the most common response:
- Try to put the tounge over the bit.
- Shaking its head.
- Making sudden fast head-movements to escape the connection from the reins.
- Pull head up or down, trying to escape the pressure.
- Sticking the tounge out/Chewing the bit frantically.
Our loose rings allows for immediate release and relief from bar and tounge pressure. The bit is immediately reset to a neutral position in the horse's mouth.
Fagers loose rings with wings have a new and unique feature called TOL™
This Turn Over Lock system prevents the ring to overbend and hit the molars while working your horse. This fantastic feature protects the teeth and makes anxious and tense horses more relaxed.
Some riders think their horse are a bit to heavy and get slower reactions on Dee rings, then I would recommend to try loose rings with Wings instead.
The wings are a good way to avoid pinching of your horse lips and prevent the bit being pulled through the mouth.
This is our points of experience after developing and let equestrians try this product:
- The Center piece Buster Roller is highly effective on horses that wants to lean on the bit and take control.
- More tounge pressure than bar pressure are applied when you ride with contact. The Buster Roller create point pressure on the tounge to stop the horse if trying to take over the bit. When relaxed the point pressure releases.
- TOL™ prevents the loose rings to turn over and push on the horse's molars.
- Sweet iron (blue alloy) is more often accepted by the horse than bits without sweet iron.
- 105MM / 4¼" - 12MM
- 115MM / 4½" - 12MM