Memory Foam Saddle Pad
This unique saddle pad has an innovative design that allows the horse more freedom of movement. It is padded only over the main weight-bearing surface of the horse’s back which results in less pressure under the front and back part of the saddle. This makes it easier for the horse to bend properly, and offers maximum comfort and adaptability.
The padding is made of memory foam, which was developed by NASA for maximum shock absorption. This visco-elastic foam offers both shock absorption and optimal pressure distribution, since it corrects minor, anatomically-caused unevenness between the saddle and the horse’s back.
The surface material is hard-wearing while retaining ist shape perfectly. The extra soft underside offers highest comfort for the horse. The material is breathable and moisture- wicking.
Front and girth straps ensure correct positioning of the pad under the saddle. The strap loop is adjustable with velcro fastening.
This saddle pad alleviates poorly fitting or functioning saddles which are not distributing weight evenly on the horse’s back and which might put too much pressure on the front or rear of the horse’s back.
- A NEW design for saddle pads!
- Improved freedom of movement during training
- Maximum shock absorption and pressure distribution via memory foam
- Specific padding only over the main weight-bearing surface of the horse’s back results in less pressure under the front and back part of the saddle
- Maximum comfort and adaptability
- Decorative cord
- Fabric: 80% polyester, 20% cotton
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Padding I: 100% polyester
- Padding II: memory foam
- Machine washable up to 30°C